What information do we collect?
We do not collect the following types of personal information:
- mailing or street address;
- email address;
- telephone number and other contact details;
- age or date of birth;
- credit card or other billing information;
- your device ID, device type, geo-location information, computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, ad data, IP address, and standard web log information;
We may collect this information when you:
- contact us on our website or email our customer service;
- communicate with us through correspondence, chats, email, or when you share information with us from other social applications, services, or websites;
- interact with our sites, services, content, and advertising; or
- invest in our business or enquire about a potential project in our business.
- details of the products and services we have provided to you or that you have enquired about, including any additional information necessary to deliver those products and services and respond to your inquiries;
- any additional information relating to you that you provide to us directly through our website or app or indirectly through your use of our website or app or online presence or through other websites or accounts from which you permit us to collect information;
- information you provide to us through customer surveys or;
- any other personal information that may be required in order to facilitate your dealings with us.
Why do we collect your personal information?
We may collect, hold, use, and disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
- to operate, protect, improve, and optimize our website and software products, business, and our users' experience, such as to perform analytics, conduct research and for advertising and marketing;
- to comply with our legal obligations, resolve any disputes that we may have with any of our users, and enforce our agreements with third parties; and
- To consider your employment application.
To whom do we disclose your personal information?
our employees and related bodies corporate;
third-party suppliers and service providers (including providers for the operation of our websites and/or our business or in connection with providing our products and services to you);
- professional advisers, dealers, and agents;
- payment systems operators (e.g., merchants receiving card payments);
- our existing or potential agents, business partners, or partners;
- anyone to whom our assets or businesses (or any part of them) are transferred;
- specific third parties authorized by you to receive information held by us; and/or
- other persons, including government agencies, regulatory bodies, and law enforcement agencies, or as required, authorized or permitted by law.
Using our website and cookies
We may collect personal information about you when you use and access our website.
While we do not use browsing information to identify you personally, we may record certain information about your use of our website, such as which pages you visit, the time and date of your visit and the internet protocol address assigned to your computer.
We may also use 'cookies' or other similar tracking technologies on our website that help us track your website usage and remember your preferences. Cookies are small files that store information on your computer, TV, mobile phone or other device. They enable the entity that put the cookie on your device to recognize you across different websites, services, devices and/or browsing sessions. You can disable cookies through your internet browser, but our websites may not work as intended for you if you do so.
We may hold your personal information in either electronic or hard copy form. We take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from misuse, interference, and loss, as well as unauthorized access, modification or disclosure and we use a number of physical, administrative, personnel and technical measures to protect your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information.
Links to Other Websites
Accessing or correcting your personal information
You can access the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the information at the bottom of this page. Sometimes, we may not be able to provide you with access to all of your personal information and, where this is the case, we will tell you why. We may also need to verify your identity when you request your personal information.
If you think that any personal information, we hold about you is inaccurate, please contact us and we will take reasonable steps to ensure that it is corrected.
This Service only addresses people under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the event that we discover a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we will immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, don't hesitate to get in touch with us so that we can take the necessary actions.
Acceptance of These Terms
Latest update: 13th November 2023